Access to, and use of, This Green Moon’s website, is provided subject to you following the below terms and conditions.
By entering and using our website, you are accepting our Terms and Conditions. We may change these at any time, so it’s worth checking back every so often.
This is the website of This Green Moon Ltd.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict and inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restrictions or inhibitions includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
We are a Limited Company. For all correspondence relating to this site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company registration number is 09641682
We provide the information on the site for general guidance and for listing our services/previous work.
These terms of service relate to use in, England and Wales and we reserve the right to restrict or prohibit access to any person not based within the jurisdiction of England and Wales and accept no liability if you access the site from outside this jurisdiction.
Change to Service.
We reserve the right to improve, amend, or suspend the service provided on the site at any time without notice.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time with immediate effect by placing the amended terms and conditions on the site.
We cannot guarantee any links to third party sites nor can We provide any guarantees or accept any liability in respect of the content on such third party sites.
You may provide links to our homepage, thisgreenmoon.com, but you may not link direct to any other pages without our express prior written consent. If you would like to obtain consent please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We own or license the copyright in all the material that appears on the site.
You may download, store and use the material on the site for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make this material available to any other party or make the same available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our express prior written consent.
The Internet is not a secure medium and we provide no guarantees as to the reliability or security of the site, or that it will be continuously available, error or virus free.
If you identify any error on the site or any material that you consider to be offensive, indecent, dishonest, inaccurate or illegal please immediately e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take such action as we in our absolute discretion see fit.
We comply with the Privacy regulations for England and Wales.
Exclusion of Liability.
We hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any liability of whatsoever nature arising directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the site.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to access to the site, supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing by us. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This Green Moon Ltd is our trading name (The Company).
We comply with all regulations set out pertaining to business in England and Wales.
This Green Moon is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your personal data. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal data will be treated as you make full use of our services.
It’s really important to us that you trust us with your personal data, so we want to make sure that you understand what personal data we hold about you and how we collect, store and process it.
We will use your personal data in the way(s) set out in this policy. If you are not happy with the way that we are using your personal data, please do not provide us with your personal data. If you have any questions about this policy, or what we do with your personal data, please contact us using the details below:
Personal data is information about you that can help us identify you; such as your name, address, phone number or email address, or more discrete data such as the device ID of any smartphones, tablets or similar mobile devices you own.
There are also special categories of personal data that are treated by law as being particularly sensitive. This may include your racial or ethnic origin, your religious beliefs or information related to your health. We will only ever collect special categories of data where we have your explicit consent to do so, where it is in your vital interests that we do so, or to enable us to make decisions regarding the services that we provide to you.
What Personal Data does This Green Moon collect about you?
The nature and the type of personal data we collect will depend on why you are giving it to us. We collect personal data about you when you;
• Purchase tickets from our booking system to come and visit us or items from our online shop. We collect the following information – your name, contact details, delivery & billing address and your bank/credit card details.
• Purchase items from our online shop. We collect the following information – your name, contact details, delivery & billing address and your bank/credit card details.
• Interact with us on our social media pages (such as Twitter Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram). We collect information about you from Twitter and Facebook’s sites if the settings on your accounts or the privacy policies of those sites give us permission to do so. This includes your name, and any direct or private messages sent to us.
• Sign up for our newsletter via Mailchimp. We collect information such as your name and email address and may audit your ‘click throughs’ on the newsletter emails that we send to you.
• Participate in competitions hosted by us. We collect the following information – your name, contact details, delivery address.
• Through CCTV footage when you pass through the farm. They operate CCTV for safety and security.
• Voluntarily provide us with your personal data whilst completing surveys, signing up for events, or providing feedback. We collect the following information – your name, email address, postal address and any additional comments or information you give to us.
If any of your personal data changes, or you believe that any of the personal data that we hold is incorrect, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com and we will ensure that the personal data is up to date. We may also contact you from time to time to verify that your personal data is up to date.
What Do We Use Your Personal Data For?
When processing your personal data, we will only do so in relation to specific purposes.
We will process the personal data that you provide to us in the following ways for the purpose of (and on the basis of) our performance of our contractual obligations to you:
• To provide you with the services that you have requested or purchased from us, such as fulfilling your purchase of a ticket or membership through our website (this may include correcting any errors that you have provided such as any typos in your postal address).
• In order to verify your identity (i.e. to confirm that you are who you say you are.
We will process the personal data that you provide to us in the following ways based on our “legitimate interests” as a business:
• Where we do research on demographics, interests and behaviour based on the information you provide to us. We do this to better understand you. This research is compiled and analysed on an anonymised basis.
• In order to improve the services we provide to you and your experience when you come to visit us (by knowing a little bit about you we are able to deliver a better service to you).
• To create a profile about you to ensure our communications to you are relevant and timely, and to provide you with an improved experience when using our services. We will only retain such profiles for as long as it is appropriate to do so and will always delete this data responsibly.
• To respond to any queries that you ask us.
• Helping us identify and fix defects or errors in our sites, system or services.
We will process the personal data that you provide to us in the following ways in order to comply with our legal obligations:
• To ensure that our sites are kept secure and to prevent crime.
• For the purposes of identifying and preventing fraud.
• To comply with statutory or regulatory requirements, such as reporting requirements Health and Safety Law.
We will also process your personal data where you have given your consent to us doing so, for marketing purposes in the following ways:
• When you have asked to receive our newsletter.
• When you have asked to receive other forms of marketing communication about us.
• When you have asked to receive information about our upcoming events.
• When you have given us permission to take and use photos of you for marketing purposes.
Where we are relying on consent to process your personal data, we will only process your personal data for the purpose that you have given us consent for. If you would like to receive these communications but have not opted in please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred channel to receive marketing communications from This Green Moon.
We may occasionally contact you where you have purchased tickets or a product from us in the past and we want to tell you about a similar event or product. Where we do so we will provide you with an opportunity to “opt-out” of such communications.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Data With?
As a general rule, This Green Moon doesn’t disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone, except when we have your express permission or where it is required to complete the service we provide. In order to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, the following third parties may also need to process your personal data:
• A third party product and service providers who we engage on your behalf to provide the products or the services that you have agreed to purchase (such as the purchase of tickets or delivery of goods purchased on Our website.
• Any statutory, governmental or regulatory body that requests the personal data and that We are obliged (by law or by regulation) to provide.
From time to time This Green Moon may use third parties (like email marketing companies) to distribute information to you but we’ll protect the confidentiality and security of that information, and not allow such third parties to use that information other than in connection with the provision of the service we have contracted them to perform.
As our requirements change, we may need to change the third parties that process your personal data to meet those requirements.
Please note, websites that link to This Green Moon may collect personally identifiable information about you – this policy does not cover these websites.
We do not sell or rent your personal data to anyone, we will never provide your personal data to another company.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We will always do our best to keep your personal data secure. Steps we take in order to do this include the use of technical controls (such as encryption and network protection), limiting the number of people working for us who have access to your data and ensuring that they are trained in protecting your personal data.
Where we use external suppliers to process your personal data, we put contracts in place to make sure that they treat it as carefully as we would and use it only in accordance with the instructions that we give to them. Where these suppliers operate outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), We will make sure that the levels of protection provided are at least equal to those required by UK law.
Retention of Your Personal Data.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as we need to keep it. In considering how long to retain your data we will always take into account factors such as any ongoing obligations we have to you, the nature of our relationship with you, legal requirements (e.g. in relation to HMRC statutory retention periods) and contractual requirements. We will not keep your data indefinitely and will always dispose of it carefully when it is no longer necessary for Us to retain it.
Your Rights – What are the choices available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your personal data?
The law gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal data and our use of it. You have the right:
• To ask us not to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
• To ask to see what personal data we hold about you and to find out about the way that we process the data.
• To ask us to correct or update any personal data which is inaccurate.
• To ask for personal data to be deleted in some (but not all) circumstances where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it.
• To ask us to temporarily stop using your data if you don’t believe that we have a right to use it, or to stop us from using your personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to use it.
• Not to be subject to decisions made solely on the basis of ‘automated processing’ (i.e. the right not to be subject to decisions made solely by algorithms or computers without input from a human) in certain circumstances.
Your Right to Complain.
If you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with your personal data or if you have any further questions about how we process and retain personal data please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com so that we can try to put this right.
Changing this Policy.
We may make changes to this policy from time to time and we will review it on a yearly basis. If we make any significant changes to this policy that impacts the way in which your personal data is treated, we will post the changes on this page. Where we feel that the changes are really significant, we may contact you directly. Changes will apply from the time we post them (either here on our website or when we contact you).
How Can You Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data?
You may change or update any or all of the personal data that we hold about you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging on to your personal profile if you have an account with our online shop.
This policy was last reviewed on 8th October 2018.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a placed on your computer or mobile device when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us to:
• Make our website work as you would expect.
• Remember some settings during and between visits.
• Let you share pages with social media websites like Facebook and Twitter.
• Personalise our website to help you get what you need quicker.
• Monitor the performance of our site so that we can continue to improve it.
• Collect any information that could identify you (except with your permission; like making a ticket booking).
• Collect sensitive information (again, except with your permission).
• Pass personably identifiable information to third parties.
What Type of Cookies Do We Use?
Our own cookies.
We use some cookies to help make our website work, including:
• Making our ticket booking system and checkout work.
• Remembering if you had accepted our terms and conditions.
There is no way to stop these cookies being set, unless you decide not to use our site.
Third party cookies.
Our site, like pretty much all websites, includes functionality provided by third parties such a You Tube or Facebook. If you disable these cookies, you are unlikely to be able to use the functions offered by these third parties.
Social website cookies.
We have quite a few sharing buttons on our website so that you can “like” or “share” ourcontent, or maybe even write a review about our Park on Trip Advisor or other social media sites.
These cookies are set by:
• Mailchimp (our email system for our newsletter).
The privacy settings for these sites will vary depending on the site and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen for these networks.
Visitor statistic cookies.
We use Google Analytics to compile visitor data to our website; for example, how many people have visited our site each day, what type of devices and technology is being use, how long people stay on our site and what pages they visit. We also sometimes use Google Analytics to tell us how people got to our site and whether they’ve been here before.
Google Analytics tells us this sort of information completely anonymously.
Turning off Cookies
You can normally switch off cookies by changing your browser settings to stop it accepting cookies. If you decide to do this however, it will likely limit the functionality of both This Green Moon’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are standard for most sites.
If you would prefer not to receive cookies from our site, please change your browser settings (you can find out how on this website – aboutcookies.org)